FREE ONLINE EVENT
Taking into account, at the international level, the Stockholm+50 Conference, as well as the evolution perspectives of the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) and the performance of its Environmental Assembly, and, at the national level, the current position and possible change of the Brazilian government, starting from the result of the presidential elections of this year 2022, it is interesting to discuss the theme of the environment in a prospective scenario. This is the proposal of the sixth edition of the Congress of Sustainable Territories.
- José Antônio Tietzmann e Silva (UFG);
- Luciane Martins de Araujo (PUC Goias)
SPEAKERS : 9:30 AM – TABLE 1 – STOCKHOLM, 50 YEARS: WHAT NEXT? (2:00 pm French time)
- José Juste Ruiz, University of Valencia (Spain)
- Gonzalo Sozzo, Universidad Nacional del Litoral (Argentina)
- Émilie Gaillard, University of Caen (France)