Appolinaire Oussou Lio, Prince DJAKA Atawévi, naturalist geographer, president of the NGO GRABE BENÍN and member of the IUCN.
Oussou Lio Appolinaire started out as a teacher of Life and Earth Sciences at the secondary school, and later became a geographer-naturalist, an engineer in planning and municipal management, and an agri-environmentalist. What often occupies his time today is his expert work. Our speaker is an expert in land jurisprudence, laws of nature and endogenous knowledge, Expert Consultant in planning and local development, in Decentralization and Local Governance, in land management, in environment and biodiversity management. He is also an Expert Consultant Trainer in tourism development, leadership and entrepreneurship.
Professional Experiences :
Today Mr. OUSSOU LIO, agent of the community, is the Secretary General of the Avrankou City Hall, a position he has held since 2012 cumulatively with the associative responsibilities of :
- Vice President of the African Biodiversity Network ;
- President of the NGO GRABE-BENIN ;
- Member of the Executive Committee of the World Association of Guardians of Mother Nature;
- Member of the West African Green Actors Network;
- Contact person for ecological and community governance of the African Biodiversity Network (ABN).